Life With Linda

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Who Ya Gonna Call? Ghostbusters??

I reached for my phone to dial up Mom again. Then I recalled she is dead. Dead. Still Dead. That's what my brother Steve says about our Dad and surely now Mom is included in that comical veiled spewing of masked emotions. Or maybe that's just the way he talks.

As I write, Mom is nestled in the crystal bowl in the china cabiner, er, no, it's a breakfront because china cabinets are one piece and breakfronts are two piece and the one in there is two piece And yes I remember where Mom is-she just wouldn't answer the phone.

Giggle giggle, I wonder what would happen if I went in there and just started talking to her ashes in the bowl in the breakfront. hmmmm. Oh wait I can't because SarahFaith and btw I like Sarah and Faith to be one word just as I like Alanda and Grace be one word so don't let anyone fool you into a name that's really not yours and I wonder what my New Name will be, er i don't want to talk about that now. I may or may not whisper a word or two in the general direction of the breakfront.

LOL. My Mother sure had a way with words and omgosh, if I only knew then what I know now then I would have paid more attention but actually, it was quite the survival dynamic even getting to Here. lol, the road to erehwon. And thanks Paul Dingman for that and how your heart is blessed my miracles and women who love their men and I hope your wife loves you again, sometime, soon in This Lifetime. Paul is a man who read the article, Covered In The Word, Guideposts SEP 96. Paul is a man after God's heart who sent me a letter remarking not only on the Power Of God for Miracles but also in awe of my determination not to sign the harvest the organ papers on David, Lazarus Junior. giggles. David a True Blessing and Totally Wild to Have A Conversation With AnyTime.

Yikes, I FEEL the NEED to call someBody. Drama with daughters AlandaGrace and SarahFaith last night and then spilling briefly over into this afternoon. I usually think and say, "Why run to the phone lines in the prayer chain! Run to the MAIN LINE, Jesus our Christ!" I was taught taht the older ladies were supposed to mentor the younger ladies. Where's my mentor?

But now here I am with two of my three daughters so angry at me that they are spouting cruel words about Moving Out and I Can't Stand You. It's very painful. I could ignore it. I love them they are my family. Yikes, how do you tell the younger ones about Loving US now because we THEY are US we won't be here to tell about Them. LOL. I love you, with a capital L. I vow NOT to download and pirate CSNY's Teach Your Children. giggles giggles and woo hoo. It IS Spring Break 2005 here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home